Team admins can monitor the frequency and usage patterns of team members, track their previous activities, and can identify when and what events occurred by reviewing the activity of team members. In case a team member accidentally deletes a file, admins can track their activity to determine when it happened and restore the file from the trash. It is also possible to create activity reports for individual members or the entire team for all events that occurred during a specific period.
Monitor team member activities
- Duration: Set the start and end dates (up to 365 days of search is available).
- Users: Enter names or email addresses.
- User Type: Choose All, Members, or External Participants.
- Activity: Select Sharing, File Activities, Passwords, Login, Team Members, Teams.
5. Export an activity history as a CSV file. Click on Create Report. The report will be saved in the Admin's My Drive > Report.
※ Note: Depending on the OS you are using, the default text encoding may vary. When you download and open your report file (.csv) in Microsoft Excel, it may falsely appear to be corrupted. If this happens, go to Data > Get data > Text/CSV in Excel and open the report file (.csv).