If you got an error message when you tried to log in to your Rakuten Drive account, read the tips below to resolve errors:
The user is not found
The email address you entered has not been used to sign up for Rakuten Drive.
- Try a different email address or sign up for Rakuten Drive.
The email address you entered is not valid. This is caused by the email address entered not following the correct format required, usually in the domain part of the email address (@domainpart.com). Some tips to resolve this error include:
- Avoid copying and pasting your email address, type it instead.
- Make sure you avoid using the space bar as this will always cause an error.
- Review the domain part closely to ensure there are no extra dots (.) or at symbols (@).
The email address already exists
The email address you entered is already linked to a Rakuten Drive account. This means that you have used the same email address to sign up for Rakuten Drive with Rakuten, Google, Facebook, or Apple ID.
Make sure you have selected the LOG IN option. You may accidentally be trying to sign up instead of login.
If you didn't know you already had a Rakuten Drive Account linked to the email address you entered, reset your password and login with your email address.
Either the password is incorrect or not set yet
The password you have entered does not meet the Rakuten Drive Account password requirements. A valid password must be at least 8 characters long with numbers and alphanumeric characters and contain no spaces.
Spell your password correctly. If passwords are case-sensitive, make sure that the Caps Lock key is not on.
If you signed up for Rakuten Drive with a Rakuten, Google, Facebook, or Apple ID, you cannot sign in with your email address because there is no password. You must log in to Rakuten Drive with your Rakuten, Google, Facebook, or Apple ID.
If you forgot your password, reset your password and login with your email address.
Login was unsuccessful
You may be having trouble logging in due to internet or web browser issues.
- Clear the browsing data and cookies from your browser.
- Try launching your browser in private browsing mode or incognito mode.
- Try using a different device or browser.
- Temporarily turn off ad-blockers.
You may be temporarily unable to access your Rakuten Drive account due to persistent login failures.
- Wait a couple of minutes, reset your password, and login with your email address.
If you are still having trouble logging in, please take a screenshot of the error and contact our Support Team with the screenshot attached.