If you would like to delete your Rakuten Drive Account, you can do so in your Rakuten Drive account settings. You must log in to your Rakuten Drive account to access your account settings.
When you delete your Rakuten Drive account, all files uploaded and links shared to Rakuten Drive will be deleted. Once deleted, they can NOT be recovered, so be sure to back up your important files.
To delete your Rakuten Drive account:
1. Log in to Rakuten Drive.
2. Click Profile image on the top right of Rakuten Drive website.
3. Click Settings.
4. Click General in the left menu.
5. Scroll down and click Delete account.
6. Verify your account.
- If you signed up with email address, enter your password.
- If you signed up with Rakuten ID, Google, or Facebook, click Confirm your account button.
7. Click Delete Permanently button.