You can easily attach large files to Gmail using Rakuten Drive Chrome extension.
1. Access gmail.com and log in with your Google account.
2. Click Compose.
3. In the compose window, click Rakuten Drive icon at the bottom.
※ Note: If you don't see Rakuten Drive icon, turn on 'Plugin to Gmail' option in Rakuten Drive Chrome extension's settings.
4. Login to with your Rakuten Drive account.
5. Add files and folders to the transfer using the following methods:
Add files and folders from your computer: Drag and drop files and folders from your computer, or click Computer and select files.
Add files and folders from Rakuten Drive: Click From Rakuten Drive and then select files and folders.
Note: You cannot add files and folders from your computer and Rakuten Drive at the same time.
6. Configure additional options as needed:
Save to Rakuten Drive: You can save files to your cloud while sending them.
Password: You can set a password to make files more secure. Recipients will need to enter the password to access and download files.
Comments: You can view comments on the download page, and if logged in to your Rakuten Drive account, you can also write comments.
7. Click Send.
8. A shared link will be automatically inserted into the message field once it is created.
※ Note: Be careful not to close your web Chrome browser while files is uploading to the shared link in the backround.