Rakuten Drive is fast and secure cloud storage. It allows you to securely store all your data in the cloud and access your uploaded files from anywhere, anytime, on multiple devices. With Rakuten Drive Transfer, you can easily and quickly send any files to anyone you want. Whether it's for personal, group, or enterprise, you can choose Rakuten Drive plan that suits your needs and efficiently manage and share files to create an optimized collaborative workspace.
Step 1: Create a Rakuten Drive accout
To use Rakuten Drive, you need an account. Follow the steps below to create an account. If you already have an account, login to Rakuten Drive the same way you signed up.
1. Go to sign-up.
2. Enter your name, email address, and password.
3. Click Create Account button.
4. You will be entered into Rakuten Drive after signing up.
※ Note: You can also sign up for Rakuten Drive with your Rakuten, Google, or Facebook ID. If you need help creating Rakuten Drive account, read this page.
Step 2: Subscribe to a Rakuten Drive plan
1. Login to rakuten-drive.com
2. Click Profile thumbnail at the top right.
3. Click Upgrade Plan.
4. Select you desired plan and click Choose Plan.
※ If you subscribe to a plan for team, Rakuten Drive Business or Advanced, please refer to How to get started with Team Drive.
5. Confirm your payment information including your plan, payment date, billing cycle, plan price, amount and automatic payment instructions.
7. Click [Upgrade].
8. Enter your card information and click [Subscribe].
On Rakuten Drive app for iOS
1. Open Rakuten Drive app and sign in.
2. Navigate to Settings menu.
3. Tap Upgrade button.
※ Note: You can only subscribe to Rakuten Drive PRO 12-month plan through Apple in-app purchase.
4. Tap Subscribe.
5. Read instructions and tap Agree.
6. Confirm your payment information including your plan, payment date, billing cycle, automatic payment instruction and your Apple account.
7. Double-click the side button to subscribe.
You will be automatically charged on the date you subscribe to your Rakuten Drive plan depending on the billing cycle you select. If you do not cancel your Rakuten Drive plan before the renewal date, your membership will automatically continue and you will be automatically charged to your payment method until you cancel. You can check your payment history and issue receipts here.
You can cancel your subscription at anytime. Logging out of your account or deleting Rakuten Drive app from your device does not cancel your subscription. Please refer to How to cancel your subscription to complete the subscription cancellation process.