If you subscribed to a plan on rakuten-drive.com
Change from a plan for individual to a plan for team
You can upgrade from a plan for individual, Rakuten Drive PRO, to a plan for team, Rakuten Drive Business or Advanced, at any time.
※ Note: The account that initiates the plan subscription for team will become Team Owner. Team Owner is the top-level team admin with full permissions for the team drive and cannot transfer privileges to another account. We highly recommend creating a separate account for Team Drive.
1. Login to rakuten-drive.com
2. Click your profile image in the upper right corner.
3. Click Plan & Billings.
4. Click Change plan in the Account Type.
5. Choose Rakuten Drive Business or Advanced and click [Choose plan].
6. Confirm your team owner account, enter your team name, and then Click [Next].
7. Confirm the number of licenses and payment details.
9. Click [Upgrade].
Change from a plan for team to a plan for individual
To protect and back up the data stored in Team Drive, you can subscribe to Rakuten Drive PRO after your Rakuten Drive Business or Advanced subscription completely terminates. Please unsubscribe first by referring to how to cancel your subscription.
If you subscribed to a plan from Rakuten Drive app for iOS
Currently, only Rakuten Drive PRO 12-month plan is available for subscription, and you cannot change to another plan.